Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel F Neuzil MD
Dr. Daniel F Neuzil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Hanover, PA and Hanover, PA . He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel F Neuzil has 3 locations
22 S Greene St
Baltimore, MD 21201
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel F Neuzil has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Daniel F Neuzil has the following 6 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Limb Salvage
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Daniel F Neuzil is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel F Neuzil - Posted on November 14th, 2018
Straight and to the point
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel F Neuzil - Posted on August 6th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel F Neuzil - Posted on February 13th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel F Neuzil - Posted on January 14th, 2014
On my first appointment with Dr Neuzil, he sat down and took the time to know about me personally before my examination. He explained my surgery and answered all my questions. I didn't feel rushed at all. My surgery went very well and I am completely satisfied with the whole experience. My post op visit went very well . He explained what he found and took time to answer questions again. My family doctor referred me to him and said, Dr Neuzil is an excellent surgeon and he was right.His staff is great too.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel F Neuzil - Posted on February 21st, 2013
31 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Daniel F Neuzil Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Daniel F Neuzil
Enjoys fishing, hunting, skiing, and spending time with his wife and three children.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel F Neuzil, MD - Vascular Surgery in Baltimore, MD, in this video.
Dr. Daniel F Neuzil is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.