Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel H Nolan
Dr. Daniel H Nolan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Warsaw, IN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Nolan is affiliated with Parkview Hospital Randallia. Dr. Nolan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel H Nolan has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Daniel H Nolan has the following 18 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Wounds and Injuries
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Spinal Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Muscle Spasticity
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Injections
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Dr. Daniel H Nolan has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel H Nolan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I have been seeing Dr Nolan for over 2 years now for pain control due to bone marrow cancer. Dr Nolan was first involved in doing successful Kyphoplasty on 3 different vertebral bodies for immedicate pain relief and was involved in my eventual diagnosis of Multiple Myeloma through biopsy results. His thoroughness and bedside manner are second to none. As a medical professional and patient, I would highly recommend Dr Nolan to any of my family and friends for his medical expertise and quality of care he provides all of his patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Nolan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Daniel H Nolan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel H Nolan in this video.
Dr. Daniel H Nolan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.