Amazing

Dr. Beck is simply wonderful! He is so knowledgeable and answered all my questions. He made my surgery experience so easy. I would recommend him to ANYONE!

Lipo

Best plastic surgeon. Highly recommend him......super happy with my body.

Best plastic surgeon. Takes the time with you, answers all you're questions. Highly recommend him and his staff.

Dr. Beck did an excellent job on my abdominoplasty

Dr. Beck was the second plastic surgeon with whom I consulted. I'm a 51 year old male who had lost 80 lbs and needed a significant abdominoplasty and related liposuction on my flanks. Dr. Beck has excellent patient communication skills, kept me informed throughout the process and helped me get prepared pre-surgery to minimize issues during recovery. I would highly recommend him for any cosmetic procedures and I would not hesitate to go see him again myself for any follow-up work. I'd also highly recommended availing yourself of the Cloister revovery hotel after your procedure. It helped me tremendously getting back on my feet.

Kindest and Clearest of my Doctors

Dr. Beck was kind and through, and never talked down to me. He asked sensible questions to find out about what I was looking for out of my surgery. The office was clean and they provided a comfortable environment. One thing that struck me was that Dr.Beck did the whole appointment- he did not have a nurse explain the majority of the procedure and then step in for 5 minutes at the end( I had a previous consult with a surgeon, and it felt the same as a stop at the dentist where you spend 30 minutes with a hygienist and 2 minutes with the dentist). This was important to me because this is surgery! Dr.Beck showed that he cared and he was able to find out what I wanted, and meet those goals.

Dr. Daniel O Beck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.