Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Lee
Dr. Daniel Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with other offices in Richmond, KY and Greenville, NC (and 4 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Roanoke-Chowan Hospital, Pitt County Memorial Hospital and Bertie Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Lee has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Huntington Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Tourette Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
This Doctor makes you feel like you are special and he sincerely loves all people. He has properly diagnosed me on several life threatening issues that I have. Many Doctors were clueless about what my problems were, but Dr. Daniel Lee took adequate time with me to properly diagnose me. I am still alive because of him and his wisdom. His bed side manner is unbelievable. There are no words in the English language to describe the way he treats his patients and his staff. His love of his patients come from his heart. He also did his best to save the life of my father who had Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Dr. Lee always has his priorities wright. He truly will leave a tremendous void when he moves to Kentucky and leaves Eastern NC. I am forever grateful for what he has done for me and my family.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Bertie Memorial Hospital
Carteret County Gen Hospital
Carteret General Hospital
25 Years Experience
University of Kentucky
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Daniel Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Lee in this video.
Dr. Daniel Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.