Have you seen Dr. Daniel L Ocel?

Great visit from start to finish

Dr. Ocel's staff is wonderful, including those taking appointments over the phone, front office staff, x-ray technician and MA. I really like this doctor.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Ocel meets every qualification that I could possibly ask for in a physician. Not only is his experience and skill in his field outstanding, but he is also a fine human being. I felt his positive energy and genuine concern from the moment he walked into the exam room, and his diagnosis and treatment plan for me were spot-on. Although my foot issue did not involve surgery, if it ever came to that point, Dr. Ocel would be my first choice. Denver is incredibly lucky to have this guy!

LOVE LOVE LOVE OCEL!!

He is the most AMAZING doctor I have ever encountered!!!! He truly cares about your well being and health in every single way. He goes above and beyond any expectation. He is an angel and has me on a path to recovery and health. He listens unlike others I have been to. Amazing Doctor and Extrodinary human!!

Most unfriendly and unhelpful office staff

I read reviews about the doctors in the practice before I decided to make an appointment. The negative reviews were mostly about the support staff. I can confirm this. I can't review the Dr because the office staff has refused to give me an appointment and won't work with me to schedule an appointment. I am available every morning every day of the week, pretty flexible patient. I am better off seeing a Dr at another practice that will actually see me!

Can't get an appt with Dr Ocel

I was referred to Dr Ocel for foot injury. I've called the Louisville office twice to get an appointment with Dr Ocel, but the receptionist asked me what is wrong with your foot both times and asked me to make an appointment with Dr Timothy Mazzola. Seriously? I don't want some girl on the phone to tell me which doctor to see, I'm sure the receptionist is a bright girl and all.

Concierge

Dr Ocel is so fantastic, 1st Doctor I saw said I needed to have ankle surgery and a ankle fusion. Dr. Ocel saw me and said that we could manage my injuring without surgery. He comes in the room with a big smile and the greatest bedside manner, you feel like he really cares about you and your injury. I would highly recommend Dr. Ocel for any one that needs a orthopedic surgeon.

The BEST Doctor

I had 14 doctors tell me the only way to fix my ankle was to amputate and I didn't believe them then I found Dr Ocel and he told me he would fix it and he did!!!! My new ankle is 5.5 years old and I wouldn't be walking without Dr Ocel. I still have pain but the blessing is that I still have an ankle that I can walk on thanks to Dr Ocel.

I could not have recieved better care.

One of the best out there

I broke my ankle a little over 2 1/2 months ago and was referred to Dr. Ocel at the Cornerstone Orthopedic location in WheatRidge (at Lutheran). From the beginning he has given me excellent service, explaining in detail what the extent of my injury was and his recommended course of action, along with why he recommended that course of action above other possible options. He has always taken the time to listen to my questions and has answered them all with ease.As to the surgery itself, his work is better than any I know of. His experience working under the top orthopedic surgeon in Australia is a huge asset, as my injury required him to use a method during the surgery that is not widely known or used in the United States. Because of the severity of my injury, most statistics don't give much hope for regaining full use of my ankle, but I am expected to have 100% recovery, partially due to his use of that method to repair the shattered pieces of my bone.As to the office visits, I must say that the staff at Cornerstone is extremely friendly and helpful. Despite the fact that their waiting room is usually packed, I have seldom had to wait very long past my appointment time, though there was one week that Ocel had been called in for emergency surgery and I had to wait over an hour because it put him behind schedule. Dr. Ocel's bedside manner puts you at ease, and he is the first doctor I have had full confidence in.I would definitely recommend Dr. Ocel to anyone who is in need of an orthopedic surgeon.

Except for always seeing me at least a half hour after my appointment time, he's pretty good!

Professional and great communication!

Outstanding Physician!

Dr. Daniel L Ocel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, CO.