Have you seen Dr. Daniel A Orlando III?

I wouldn't go to anyone else ever! He takes so much time with me and goes over all tests results and explains it so I understand it. I am so comfortable with him. The staff is awesome and friendly. I would never hesitate to recommend him to anyone else. He's my pulmonologist for life 😊

Dr Orlando is great-- if you can get in to see him. The problem is that you can't see him when you need help. My last two appointments were canceled by the office and then I was told I could not get another appointment for two months. Not happy!

Patient

Would highly recommend Dr Orlando to anyone. He sits and really listens too you. He may be a bit busy at times but i take that as a sign of an excellent Doctor. Would not think about going to another Pulmonologist !!. Whenever i call the office the staff is always so friendly and his assistant is just the best. So please look no further, Dr Orlando is the one !!

Dr. Daniel A Orlando III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.

Dr. Daniel A Orlando III Is this you?