Dr. Daniel G Orr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel G Orr?

Your question about "wait time" is silly; I always get there about 15 minutes and wait. Not the staff's/doctor's fault.

Billing Clerk

Dr. Orr is an excellent physician. I am a patient of Dr. Orr for 2 yrs now and he will listen to your problem and help you to figure out what is going on with your symptoms. This is the first time that will take the time with you and not rush you out of the office in 15 minutes. I refer Dr. Orr to several of my friends and family and they all like him. The staff are very friendly and always very helpful. There are not many physician who will tell you to call him after he starts you on a new medications just in case you have any side effects from the medication. Excellent Physician!!!!

great practice, great doctor

I've been going to Dr. Orr's office (Eagle Family Medicine) for a few years now, and I'm very pleased with my experience. Dr. Orr has experience in a lot of fields, and is always available in case something urgent comes up. The other doctor at his practice, Dr. Rutolo, is also very knowledgeable. Very kind and friendly office staff as well.

Patient

Excellent doctor and would refer him to all my friends and relative. He will spend as much time that is need and listen to you.

Great doctor

Intelligent man, but lacking in the bedside manner dept.

I am really surprised by the good reviews for Dr. Orr. I have been going to his office for a couple years now, but I primarily see Lisa Neri. While I agree that he is a very intelligent man, his bedside manner isn't so great. I came to him with TWO problems and he only focused on the one. In fact, in follow-up appointments, he would seem confused if I even mentioned my other ongoing problem. I had kept telling him that I knew something was wrong, but he blew off my "feeling". The patient knows their own body so as a doctor, one should at least, LISTEN to what that patient has to say! I eventually had to go to specialists to get my problem diagnosed.

I'm really glad I found him

A friend mentioned that she saw Dr. Orr and found him to be very helpful.I was getting frustrated with my current doctor so I decided to meet him.He has a separate building just for his office. The staff are very professional, pleasant and helpful.Dr. Orr made a great impression on me and I have continued to see him.I just had a physical exam and I was taken aback at the time he spent during that visit. The ONLY thing you should know is he has his constant companion-a springer spaniel who comes and goes. So the worst that can happen is you get a few dog hairs on you.Thanks Dr. OrrPlease note- I am not a relative or friend of anyone in this office.

Takes the time to get to the real problem

Great doctor and diagnostician. Dr. Orr spends the time necessary to really figure out the problem. He changed my life because of the time he took with me.

I never recommend anything to anyone.... Except for him.

I'm a middle aged adult that has ADHD and can be anxious at times. I have been on medication for about 15 years of my life but two years ago I ended up starting to gain weight from it. My then current doctor changed over to some new medications which seemed to work but after a couple of months I found it hard to stay awake and was nodding off during the day. That doctor ended up sending me to other doctors which ended up sending me for sleep studies and down different paths including seeing dieticians. My employeer finally convinced me to go see Dr. Orr. After he reviewed my case 20 minutes he said that I was expereinceing a side effect of the drug the other doctor had prescribed and that by simply changing to this different one I should notice a difference. Within 2 days all of my problems went away. What a difference! 2 years of agrevation fixed in only 20 minutes! I would recommend him to anyone hands down!

16+ year patient

This Doctor and medical staff are concerned professionals. The office staff are four star for accurate caring communication, scheduling, and fielding followup questions for patients.

Dr. Daniel G Orr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester Springs, PA.