Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel L Ortiz has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Ortiz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Botsford General Hospital
Dr. Daniel L Ortiz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsScottsboro Ent Pc, 406 Taylor St Ste B, Scottsboro, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel L Ortiz in this video.
Dr. Daniel L Ortiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsboro, AL.