Dr. Daniel L Ouyang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel L Ouyang?

Excellant health care provider

PAMF is an excellant health care provider. Professional and courteous. Dr Ouyang is my provider and is an awesome doctor.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

I have had Dr. Ouyang as my PCP for close 4 years now. My admiration for him and his care does increase with every visit. He takes his time to listen and provide explanation no matter how many questions I have and how many times I ask. He is very compotent as an Internist with the added advantage of having Sports Medicine speciality as well; this came very handy as I have much problems with my shoulder, knee and hands. Even though I moved out of the Santa Clara area, yet I am happy to drive 75 min to see Dr. Ouyang. EXCELLT DOCTOR.

Good and caring doctor.

Dr. Ouyang has excellent bedside manner, he is caring and competent. He took the time to listen to my complaints and carefully order the proper tests to help diagnose the problems. He responded after each and every test result in a timely fashion (many times on the same day as the test was ordered). Quite honestly, I have never had a medical provider and office be so quick to provide exam results and interpret those results. I highly recommend Dr. Daniel Ouyang and Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

Highly Recomend

Dr. Ouyang is the greatest doctor. Gave me a physical and because he is also a sports medicine doctor he then gave me cortazone in my elbows for tendonitis.