Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Allen
Dr. Daniel Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Des Moines, IA and West Des Moines, IA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Blank Childrens Hospital, Iowa Lutheran Hospital and Methodist West Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Allen has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel Allen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Daniel Allen has the following 1 expertise
- Bone Densitometry
Dr. Daniel Allen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Daniel Allen - Posted on April 28th, 2011
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Allen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Blank Childrens Hospital
Iowa Lutheran Hospital
Methodist West Hospital
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
30 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Daniel Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Daniel Allen's office for more information.
6010 Mills Civic Pkwy West Des Moines, IA : (515) 327-2069
1221 Pleasant St Des Moines, IA : (515) 241-8221
6000 University Ave West Des Moines, IA : (515) 241-2400
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel Allen, MD - Internal Medicine in West Des Moines, IA, in this video.
Dr. Daniel Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.