Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel P Mcdonald has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
When I got pregnant with my first child, I wanted a pro-life doctor. I was nervous having a male OB/GYN for the first time, but he put me at ease. His care and concern for you as a patient and person are obvious. His knowledge is also extensive. His bedside manner is wonderful. He's also very humble. So, if it's possible to love a doctor, I'd have to say I do him! I highly recommend him to everyone.
He only cares about getting people pregnant and delivering babies. I went to him for other women's health concerns and he wasn't able to help me. He spent less than 10 minutes with me and then billed me with something that I didn't see him for, though he knew that my insurance would not cover it. When I tried to resolve the issue they were unwilling to change it. He did not listen to me or even examine me, and seemed to act like my women's health problems were not real. You know when there is something not right with your body, so it's frustrating to be undermined by a doctor AND have a huge bill to go with it. Not happy at all about this time and money that I wasted seeing him.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of South Alabama Health System
Dr. Daniel P Mcdonald accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Specialists, 323 N Bonnie Brae St, Denton, TX
Dr. Daniel P Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.