Dr. Daniel P Oneill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel P Oneill?

Dr. O'Neill has great professionalism, very proper and respectful, addressing you as "Mr." or "Mrs." He explains his thought process and what he is going to do to get to the root of the problem.He always asks if you have questions for him. As a first time patient, he came in to introduce himself and addressed my son so respectfully, introducing himself and telling him that he needs to take care of something and he would be coming back shortly. I thought that was very nice of him to do, instead of us wondering how long we'd be waiting in the room.Yes, I would recommend Dr. O'Neill to any of my friends.

excellent in explaining my heart problems and clear solutions and personal phone follow-ups. Really a caring physician.

Dr. Daniel P Oneill is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Daly City, CA.