Dr. Daniel P Skinner Jr Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel P Skinner Jr?

Great expy

I am a winter visitor to AZ from Boston & found that I needed skin cancer surgery as soon as I got to AZ. I was referred to Dr Skinner, was seen quickly and successfully treated. It was a difficult & traumatic experience, being away from home & familiar doctors. Dr Skinner was great, as was his staff. I was fortunate. Neal Waldman

Great bedside manner

Dr. Skinner and all his staff were amazing. They made me feel so comfortable having my skin cancer surgery. Dr. Skinner even called me that night after the surgery. Very impressed

A Great Surgeon and a Great Human Being~

Dr. Skinner and his staff of qualified and caring representatives fulfill the expectations of being a "Top Shelf" organization, dispensing comforting and professional leadership in the specialty field of skin cancer research and surgery. If you are looking for the best, look no further, they are! Extremely pleased and without reserve, Highly Recommend!!

I can't enough great things about De Skinner

Fantastic experience. Staff and Dr. Skinner were very friendly and made the experience of having surgery so much easier.

MMy 5th visit to Desert Cliffs MOHs surgery & Dr. Skinner excellent as Is Dr. Griego, both so skilled, friendly .

Excellent Service

Competent caring doctor, with friendly efficient staff.

Love this office everyone helpful and caring

I'm new to the Valley from the Midwest, and thought it would be difficult finding a new and excellent Dermatologist. I was pleasently surprised how quickly I received an appointment and the quality treatment I have been given. The entire staff here were so helpful and courteous. Over the last 25 years I've had many skin cancer issues while going to 4 different doctors. Amazingly, Dr Skinner was the first doctor ever to personally call me at home after hours just to check on me after surgery that day. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone.

Great follow up from a very friendly receptionist -Keele- accommodating my initial visit to the same time as my husbands surgery. The staff were very friendly and attentive. Very caring !! The nurse -Connie-suggested something on my way out of appointment to change from wearing a sun visor to a big brimmed hat - to help prevent skin cancers in my hair. I had not thought of that !!! Thank you!!!!

Dr skinner was excellent. Would recommend to anyone who is having Mohs surgery!

Dr. Skinner has the best bedside manner. He walks in with a big warm smile and a caring voice. The follow up call the evening of my surgery was the icing on the cake. Highly recommend this doctor and his staff is great.