Dr. Daniel H Park Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel H Park?

Dr. Park is young and perhaps just out of Medical School; so, therefore, his head is way too big for his lack of skill and professionalism. Believe, he hides behind his rude demeanor so as not to expose his lack of understanding/knowledge of the issue at hand. After engaging in rude and abrupt behavior during my first appt., knew it’d be the last time in his office. Dr. Park has a lot of growing and maturing as an MD, in particular the specialty he’s selected for his career. Perhaps furthering his education would make the difference to overcome his blatant behavior, deficits and finesse / develop skills required for in this role

Made a MISTAKE NOT A SMART GUY

Absolutely terrible Dr, not compassionate or empathetic. Tried 1 medication that sent me to the ER then reprimanded me for getting sick basically Don't put ur life in this guy's hands he had zero concerns for his patients only cares about protecting his license Too young not enough experience has no idea how to treat complicated pain pts will corner u into invasive procedures & make it seem like u have no other options save yourself go somewhere else I should've listened to all the bad reviews about him but I wanted to give him a decent shot but I was wrong. And very disrespectful assistant who's got a little attitude that she needs to check at the door. And treat patients who are at the end of their ropes w a little respect

Smart guy

I've only seen Dr. Park once for my postherpetic neuralgia I'm only 25 & I feel absolutely hopeless and depressed in pain everyday this is running my life & Dr Park spoke with me & my father explaining absolutely every treatment option we can explore I feel Confident in him he's a nice guy seem very serious about his work and I'm glad I was referred to him so he can ease my pain and try other non medication options on top of it.. Thanks Dr Park! Will recommend!!

Worse experience ever!

Worse bedside manner of any Dr. I have ever seen! Was very dismissive would not listen when i spoke, would not explain and answer questions i had about my condition! When i checked out receptionist was extremely rude. I waited 2 months in pain to get appointment and had to take a day off of work to be treated like i was nothing more than a piece of garbage. I left in tears and I am no better off than i was months ago.

Please EVERYONE this MORON is so heartless doesn't know what he's talking about doesnt even crack a smile I'm there for severe chronic back pain and doesn't even touch my back or do an examination the right way if u have back problems I've been on chronic pain med for 13 years from another dr and this moron says I don't need it I Work 2 to 3 jobs and I'm an extreme pain so not him or anyone else tell me I'm NOT in pain I have alot of medical problems so I would take this morons license away in a heartbeat!!!!!! He's one of the no smile no empathy wanna be dr!!!!!!!!!