Have you seen Dr. Daniel K Park?

Awesome

Dr. Park is a Excellent doctor, he helped me with a pinched nerve in my neck. I suffered for a year before I was recommended by my MD to go to Dr, Park I Thank you very much Dr. Park for feeling such better and have more feeling and use of my left arm that I had lost. You were answer to my prayers! Awesome Dr. Doctor! Highly Reommend😇

Made me feel confortable in his care.

After looking at MRI I gave him Dr. Daniel Park understood my problem and took the time to explain why I was having the problems I was having. He then told me I needed a more recent MRI. On my second visit after looking at new MRI he explain to my daughter and myself the procedure that I needed to have done. He told us he was 90% sure he can help me. I would rather he said 100% sure but I'll take the 90%. He seem very confident in his abilities, he took the needed time to answer all of my question. My surgery is scheduled for May 23 2018. I will give review a month or so after the surgery.

Spinal fusion surgery

After two disc surgeries in 15 yeats Dr.Park recommended I have spinal fusion surgery.Best decision I have ever made,no more leg pain,zero lower back pain,no more pain pills.Dr.Park is a wonderful surgeon who takes the time to make you feel comfortable with the choices he gives you.I will go back to him in the future for any issues I may have with my back.Brian Ashmore

Excellent experience/results with Dr. Park.

Would definitely recommend Dr. Park to others.

Very Professional

Dr. Park was very professional in speaking with us. As a surgeon he is amazing, however, I am having to go to another Dr. to find out what the problem is. :(

Great result

The result of the minimally invasive back surgery Dr Park performed exceeded my expectations. The recovery wasn't as difficult as expected an at 1 year post surgery, I don't remember when my back felt this good.

Dr Park has performed two operations, neck and back surgery both of which were successful,. Dr. Park is kind, patient and compassionate. I would not see another surgeon for any future procedures, only Dr. Park

MIS TLIF by Dr. Park eliminated excruciating pain I've had for 10 years!

Went to Dr. Park after suffering with spondylolisthesis for many years. He performed a MIS TLIF two months ago. The recovery was hard, but nothing like the pain I've experienced for the past 10 years. I now have no pain and only two 1-inch scars. NO PAIN! I still can't believe it! Wished I did this sooner! Dr. Park was thorough in his explanation of the procedure, and his follow up post-op was awesome! I had strange pain after surgery and he took no risks, ordering a ct scan to make sure everything was ok. Everything was fine, just some nerve pain that subsided after taking a nerve pain reliever. I would highly recommend this surgeon! He literally changed my life by eliminating my pain! Thank you!

Fantastic

Second Opinion

I saw Dr. Park for a second opinion on my neck. I have a herniated disc and two bulging discs that are causing pain and weakness in my left arm. Dr. Park was very thorough and professional. He carefully explained everything to me and patiently answered all of my questions. I would definitely choose him to do my surgery if I had not already seen an equally competent surgeon who is much closer to my home.

Outstanding

Just had my first visit with Dr. Park today. I cannot say enough nice things about this doctor. He is professional, very people oriented in that he listens to you and explains things to you. He doesn't rush his visit with you and gives you time to make a decision on what course of treatment is best. I look forward to seeing him in the future and highly recommend him to anyone seeking spinal care.

Dr. Daniel K Park is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southfield, MI.