Dr. Daniel Parrish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Parrish?

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Love Dr Parrish! We are hoping to be back under his care very soon! Oliver, Orion and now River are in the best of hands with him.

Parent

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Dr. Parish is the best pediatric doctors I know. He has been my children's pediatrician since forever and we miss him. He is a compassionate and trustworthy doctor . Which are hard to find ! His main goal is the children's well being as well as the parents . He's always so polite and call to check up on the children if they are sick or to follow up in any concerns even after work hours. My children love him and are always so happy to see him and he's gain that from being so nice and concern about their well being that I myself sometimes am shock they remember him since they always see him once a year for their physicals because they are rarely sick. But because he is so nice and sweet he left a mark on them . They always say how nice their doctor is and how lucky they are to have such a good doctor that I feel blessed to have had him as a pediatrician. See my twin daughters were born premature. I was only 27 weeks and they were born 1 lb 15 oz and 2 lb 5 oz and because of him they hardly got sick and he would always guide me in their care .. There is no words I can say to thank him enough for all that he has done for them and now they are 2 nine year olds that are growing and striving because of his guidance. He always remembers them and asks for them even when I take my son to his appts. It feels good to know that you have a doctor that actually remembers your children even by name even when they are not present. I cannot thank him enough for all he has done but recommend him as the best pediatrician around 😊

Posted on May 18th, 2017