Dr. Daniel Perkes Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Perkes Jr?

Amazing physician and very funny too!!

YOU could not find a more competent, kind and empathetic doctor in New York state! He is knowledgeable about women's menopausal issues and immediately validates your concerns. If you are looking for a superb doctor, look no further!

Always a great experience

Dr. Perkes is an awesome doctor. He is always very helpful and puts me at ease when I come for a visit. He knows what he is doing, he has a great bedside manner and I will continue to see him until he retires.

Like everyone else who sees Dr. Perkes, I have never been dissatified with his service! I trust him entirely!

he is an awesome doctor...will spend as much time as you need...put you at ease..would highly recommend....best doctor i've ever been too.

The best Dr. ever! Puts me at ease everytime through this pregnancy. His bedside manner is excellent & down to earth.

Dr. Perkes is the perfect example of what a physician should be. He has knowledge, and professionalism. I have been a patient for 20 years. He saw me through pregnancies and other medical issues. I trust him with my life and well being. Not all doctors have the bedside manner that Dr. Perkes possesses. He knows how to be there for women. He cares about women and their health. He will always do what is best for the patient. I will continue using Dr. Perkes in the years to come. Excellent physician. He really deserves 5 stars!

I have had Dr. Perkes as my doctor for about 10 years. He delivered my two children and I could not have asked for a better experience. Right from the staff in the office, to my dr. visits with Dr. Perkes to the staff at the hospital. They were all wonderful.

One word to describe Dr. Perkes is AMAZING. I think almost everyone can agree!!!

No Middle-of the-Road MD Here!

I have been using Dr. Perkes for 17 years, since he stepped up to the plate to cover me during my pre-term labor and subsequent 29 week successful C-section delivery of a healthy baby in the absence of my initial high risk MD some 50 miles away. Dr. Perkes has always been highly professional, caring, available, accurate and in my opinion, has a wonderful bedside manner.

Dr. Daniel Perkes Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishkill, NY.