Dr. Daniel Pohlman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Pohlman?

Excellent Doctor !!

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Dr Pohlman deserves 6 out of 5 stars. He is an excellent clinician who takes his job very seriously, treats his patients with the utmost respect, he is a very good listener and a great , thorough diagnostician who judiciously applies common sense in the era of ordering unnecessary tests, procedures, etc.

Posted on February 24th, 2015

OUTSTANDING

Best doctor I've seen since moving to Chicago 8 years ago.

Posted on August 18th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Poulman from a neighbor. I have a complex medical history and he went over everything with me. He spent at least over an hour with me and fully examined me and did blood work for some things that needed to be checked out. He is ver caring and paid attention to everything and did not rush me at all. I would highly recommend him. His staff was very friendly and polite and made the office visit very nice.

Definitely Go See Dr. Pohlman!

Posted on February 27th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Pohlman from a coworker when I had some concerns about my health after my father died young from a heart attack. I left feeling better and was assured my ticker was okay. I recently visited again because it had been a couple years for a check up and I was self-diagnosing based off of the internet. (I know, I know...) He made sure I was confident that I wasn't going to die overnight from my self-diagnosing and he spent a lot of time answering my questions/concerns. Definitely an amazing doctor with great bedside manner! He really seems to care about his patients! I just adore him!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2012

You will be very happy with Dr. Pohlman-very trust worthy and goes beyond the scope of caring.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2012

One of the best doctors I know. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for a great doctor.+

Posted on September 17th, 2010

Dr. Pohlman has been my doctor for over 15 years. I liked him from the first visit. He is caring and professional. All the specialists he has referred me to are nice people. I highly recommend him.

Great Doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2010

I'll keep this short and sweet. After some bad experiences at other hospitals, Dr. Pohlman was worth finding. He's awesome.

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

Posted on April 26th, 2010

I have a very complex medical history. Dr. Dan Pohlman has manage my care with th utmost compassion, knowledge, care and commitment. He is patient and thorough, and even though I have be referred to other sub specialties within Rush University Medical Center, Dr. Pohlman follows up with all specialistsvery very quickly. HE LISTENS to my concerns and questions without interrupting me, and always answers them in a way that I understand. When contacted by phone in the office during office hours, he ALWAYS returns my calls.He is truly an outstanding physician.

Posted on February 24th, 2010

He is a competent doctor who knows his patients and listens to them. He takes the time to discuss the medical tests he may want to order, their findings, the diagnosis and treatment. The course of action will be one that will fit into the patient's life and needs. I appreciate knowing that if I become ill I will be seen quickly.

SUPERB PHYSICIAN

Posted on January 4th, 2010

I have an extremely complex medical history, and came to Dr. Pohlman when my prior physician retired. Each of the ten physicians I saw as a "new patient" was sent a summation of my health issues, with a cover letter from my retiring physician.Out of the ten specialists is Internal Medicine that I saw at Rush University Medical Center, Dr. Pohlman was the ONLY ONE who took the time to review the summary of my healthcare issues before I came into the ofice, and to speak to my prior physician. Dr. Pohlman continues to maintain a standard of excellence in caring for me as my physician. I don't ever feel rushed through my appointments, and he makes himself available via voice mail as well. If a rating of ten stars was available I would have given it to him. He is the simply the best doctor I have ever worked with.

Awesome doctor

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Friendly, professional and considerate. I have the upmost confidence in Dr. Pohlman. He takes the time to listen to you and examine all possible methods of treatment.