Dr. Daniel Baker Is this you?

Chronic pain from many broken and compressed fractures

Posted on June 4th, 2015

Well at the time I started seeing dr Baker I really had no understanding of pain management, by not understanding the treatment I failed to at my own negligence .now years later with age and a lot more understanding and reasons why I should of followed his procedures, without a dout I would not be having the problems that I'm dealing with today. And yes the appointments prompt to the point . What I recall the most from his examines he's a Dr he knows if you have legit coplications , and he can tell who doesn't. Now I'm at a point in life that my family dr is recommending I need to see another pain management Dr, and I don't even have a clue if there's another dr that compares to Dr Baker, I really would like any advise. Thanks

Posted on May 5th, 2010

great doctor to the point and does not take patients just to be taking them. I found him very professional and you had better tell him the truth about your problems.He checks you out and that means running a background check. If you have had some problem recently with the law, he will not see you.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016