Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel R Howard
Dr. Daniel R Howard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Howard is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Howard has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel R Howard has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Daniel R Howard has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 9
I've been with DR DANIAL HOWARD FOR ALMOST 18 YEARS AND LOVING IT, HE TAKES THE TIME OUT WITH YOU ,YOU CAN'T ASK FOR A BETTRR DR ,A BETTET PERSON AND A BETTER HUMAN BEING ,HE CARE ABOUT PEOPLE,HE HAS A HEART ,TO BE JUST A DR HE IS EVERYTHING A PERSON IS LOOKING FOR IN A DR ,I WOULDN'T TRADE HIM IN FOR NO OTHER DR I TRULY TRUST MY DR HOWARD WITH MY LIFE
This office has the worst office workers I have ever seen. They do not have a clue about customer service or working in public health. They are disrespectful, their overall work ethnic is horrible. They talk, laugh, stay on their cell, leave patients in for a lengthy time, their telephone etiquette is lousy & they don't answer the phone after 10a. I hex be been a patient for 5 years and I must admit I am ready to call it quits!
Dr. Howard's office has the worst customer service I've seen in a long time. I contacted the office regarding an elderly patients records, not only could the coordinator not locate the patients files but I was placed on hold for 30 minutes. Its unfortunate that any should be subjected to this type of service let alone the elderly patients this facility is suppose to service. I hope this post will assist this facility with understanding the importantance of great customer service. The elderly patient stated if the doctors office does not answer the telephone she will drive to the office(this shouldn't be).
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Howard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Daniel R Howard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel R Howard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.