Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Daniel Jacobson
Dr. Daniel Jacobson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Jacobson is affiliated with MetroSouth Medical Center, Mercy Hospital And Medical Center and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Jacobson has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Daniel Jacobson has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Daniel Jacobson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Daniel Jacobson yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Jacobson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
MetroSouth Medical Center
Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Ingalls Memorial Hospital
Advocate Christ Medical Center
Advocate Trinity Hospital
Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Palos Community Hospital
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1413 W Lexington St, Chicago, IL
Dr. Daniel Jacobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.