Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel R Miller
Dr. Daniel R Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. Dr. Miller has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel R Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 25
I have gone for years to see the Obgyn where Dr. Miller works.I went for my regular check up and have to say, this time around the dr. Was very rough. He asked me if I had any complaints and even though I had none, He ordered extra tests that were not only painful but cost me out of my pocket because the insurance did not cover it. I was stunned and ask the dr. Why am I having all of these done, he explained that's he wanted to make sure everything was fine. I felt a little pain after the exam. I though it was normal. A few days later I cam up with a painful UTI. The funny thing was , my results came out all clear but after the exam, I have contracted the UTI . I am so angry because I went healthy and I came back with a painful infection. Ladies, do not agree to any exams that you don't need and better yet, do not see this doctor. When I complained to the nurse , she said she never heard anybody complaint before from dr. Miller. Just because no one said anything, doesn't mean that it didn't happen before. Avoid this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Daniel R Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel R Miller in this video.
Dr. Daniel R Miller is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.