Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel M Rappaport has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Infectious Disease
Showing 5 of 9
After 2 days in the hospital this Dr. said my Mom at 78, should be on comfort measures. She had been healthy up to this point and is having an exacerbation of emphyzema, he did not want us to get a 2nd opinion and just wanted to put her on Morphine. When we got a 2nd opnion, that Dr. said she could live 1=2 years as long as the empyzema is under control.
Lehigh Valley Hospital
Dr. Daniel M Rappaport accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMishkin Rappaport & Shore, 3321 Chestnut St, Whitehall, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel M Rappaport in this video.
Dr. Daniel M Rappaport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whitehall, PA.