2.9

Highly Dissatisfied

patient

he never introduced himself, never asked why i was taking a prescription and was very rude. Would not recommend him or go back to any facility he is at. He filled my prescription with out telling me he was only giving me one refill ... I have been on this for years and told me i had to come back only because blue cross says so. He was only in room for a few minutes

Atmed and Dr. Regan are Great!

I have been to Atmed and Dr. Regan has treated me numerous times over the years and each and every time he has correctly diagnosed and treated me. He is also very nice and listens to eveything you say and is very thorough with testing. The wait time has always been short and treatment time very quick. In and out within an hour to hour and half depending on how crowded it is.

Emergency Physician

Dr never introduced himself. I didnt even know he was a doctor until I saw the prescription. He put me through range of motion exercises callously exacerbating my pain. Didn't otherwise examine me. I was seen for back pain and had absolutely no neuro exam. He asked me a total of two questions, spent less than 1 minute with me, ordered inappropriate imaging (especially without examining me) and was not knowledgable about the medications he prescribed. Staff was equally unpleasant. No one introduced themselves at all. Woman who administered an injection was as rude as can be and clearly inexperienced. I will never go back to that facility.

M

Dr. Regan is Caring & Compassionate

Dr. Regan has treated me several times, once was when I came in with chest pains and another time for back pain. Both times he was very thorough, very caring and reassuring. I'd trust him with my life .

Dr. Daniel L Regan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Providence, RI.