Dr. Daniel A Reichmuth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel A Reichmuth?

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Dr. Reichmuth took his time with our daughter and us, as parents. He gave us a treatment plan that was easy to follow and his office followed up to make sure everything was going good. His bedside manner is very nice. He explained things clearly and was eager to answer any and all questions we had. My daughter was comfortable under his care and talked highly of him after leaving his office.

O

Dr. Reichmuth is thorough and cautious. He actually practices, "Do no Harm".

so far so good

Tested me on first appointment, found problem and prescribed medicine. has common sense approach. He said no further testing needed. I am just waiting for meds to fully work. I would go to him again .

I took my son(4) to see Dr. Reichmuth. He was very caring and eased my concerns. The staff was also nice and helped with any concerns I had. Great doctor!

Very nice Dr.

He listens and tells you what you need. Although he doesn't test like other allergists I have been to-example won't test for food allergies at the same time. I have been to other Drs. who have tested for all at the same time. He says it isn't as stressful on the body. Could be just his way of doing things. I was fine when I was at the other Drs. I just hated to have to come back a second time, spend more money and time, plus be off antihistimines a week before the tests.