Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel B Robertson
Dr. Daniel B Robertson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, TX, with another office in Fredericksburg, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Robertson is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Llano. Dr. Robertson has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel B Robertson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel B Robertson has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Daniel B Robertson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel B Robertson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I had a dirtbike accident that left my collarbone severely broken and I was in exteme pain. While it was possible it would form a natural union by itself, my shoulder was significantly shorter, chest was uneven, and the bones had a long way to go before they were even close to knitting. Dr. Robertson explained my options to me, the pros and cons of all of it (all while never making me feel rushed while I asked many questions and went back and forth) and gave me good, solid medical advice without pushing a surgical option. Ultimately we did choose surgery which went so smoothly I woke up in far less pain than presurgery. My pain level has never even approached what it was presurgery! He brought my shoulder back out to the same length, my chest is completely even again, and the stitch he used was cosmetic minded so the mark looks more like a scratch than a significant surgical incision, and I'm not even out of steri-strips yet. He's very friendly and conversational, made me very comfortable in a time when I was confused and frustrated. If I ever need to consider another ortho surgery, I'll go to him and follow his advice, no second opinion needed. Hands down the best ortho you'll find in the hill country.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Robertson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Daniel B Robertson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel B Robertson in this video.
Dr. Daniel B Robertson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, TX.