Dr. Daniel Romanos Is this you?

Posted on September 12th, 2015

This is a GREAT doctor--He REALLY STAYS ON TOP OF THE LATEST INFORMATIOM & HE CARES!

anon

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Thanks to Dr. Romanos, I have been transformed from an anxiety-ridden, depressed obsessive, into a person who feels NORMAL most of the time. He is extremely bright and intuitive. I have been seeing him for about 15 years. Within a few short months of my initial visit, with the proper medication (SSRI), I literally experienced a transformation, feeling NORMAL for the first time in my life. I owe alot to this man.

Posted on April 21st, 2016