Highly Dissatisfied

Competent, Compassionate and Caring

I have been a patient for a few years now and have found Dr. Rubino to be thorough and intuitive. When a standard treatment or prescription isn't working he responds immediately with another approach until he finds the answer, instead of saying let's see how it goes fie a while. A much appreciated methodology given ones dealing with pain- yours. He always makes himself available when you need an appointment,; you don't wait for 2 weeks to get in to see him and a rarity today he will spend all the time you need with you. I've never had the sense that I was being pushed through and out the door. Lastly, it is a pleasure to deal with him, a good listener, an astute diagnostician, an upbeat pleasant demeanor earns his 5 stars- easily. Rates an extra star for hiring an excellent staff who can take care of anything for you.

Best Physiatrist I've had

I had a difficult time finding a specialist to the point that I hired a patient advocate to come with me to the first visit. Dr. Rubino not only treated me with respect, he understood chronic pain and it's stigma in society.

Best Doctor and an even better person period.

Long time patient of Dr. Rubino

After many years of searching, I was so glad to find Dr. Rubino. I never have to wait to see him, he greets me with a big smile and spends as much time with me as I need. The parking lot is never full, the waiting room is never full and he never overbooks his patients, which is astounding in this day and age. He is receptive to any suggestions I might have and is quick to send me for tests when something goes wrong. My nurse knows my name and all about my life and to me that reflects the type of doctor he is. He is compassionate and so are the nurses. I believe he hires people who are as king and caring as he is and it makes the visits enjoyable instead of worrying or anxious. I can't imagine not having him as my doctor.

Dr. Daniel Rubino is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Devon, PA.

Dr. Daniel Rubino Is this you?