Dr. Daniel Ryklin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ryklin?

Posted on October 7th, 2016

Dr. was so helpful in alleviating my spine and disc pain !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr Ryklin has helped manage my chronic back pain so I can live a better life. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Ryklin to friends and family.

Posted on August 4th, 2016

Dr. Ryklin was very professional in answering any questions I had and made a somewhat scary moment not bad at all.

Must see Dr. for pain management.

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I have seen several pain Dr.'s and I love Dr Ryklin. He is so good that I don't feel any pain during procedures. In the past I have been known to clutch the table for dear life while screaming with other Dr's. Never had this problem with Dr. Ryklin.

Epidural lumbar injections

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

I've had progressively worsening lower back pain for the past two plus years. In the last six months the pain became so sharp that It limited my daily activities and even affected walking. My primary care doc referred me to Dr. Ryklin. He suggested epidural lumbar injections. After the first shot my pain was reduced by at least half. After the second shot my pain is totally gone! I am looking forward to the last shot next week and getting on with my life and the things I've missed over the last few months.

poor office staffing policy

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

his office has nice people but it is impossible to reach them. I tried 4 days to talk to someone and finally went to the office. lousy customer care. hard to get medical treatment when no one answers the phone

Best pain Dr ever

Posted on April 15th, 2016

I went to see DR Ryklin after a 4 week wait for appt said nothing could be done for my back as it was operated in 1995 i had tried everything even denervations but we tried it again at a lower place on my back it worked i am 80 yrs old never went on a hike before on easter sundayi did an almost 3 mile back so never give up i know have to try Gel in my knee thank you Dr Ryklin

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I have seen many, many doctors for my back, so I get a little nervous when I meet a new doctor - and her/his staff. I was truly impressed when I walked into "Arizona Pain and Spine"! The staff greeted me warmly, I was seen right away, Dr. Ryklin answered all of my questions both during our first meeting, as well as before, during and after each procedure. My experience has always been positive at this facility - Dr. Ryklin is the BEST!!! Kudos to the staff as well!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2016

After dealing with constant (and ever-increasing) debilitating pain for 25+ years, I recently underwent the nerve ablation process on my low back, and must say the level of relief was nothing short of amazing! I finally have regained a freedom of mobility that I never thought would return. Granted, it's not a permanent solution for my particular injury, but the results should be good for a year or so, and for that reclaimed time I am truly thankful! Dr. Ryklin and his entire staff are competent, courteous, thorough and professional, and I will highly recommend them to anyone who is in need of pain relief services.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

I am very pleased with Dr. Ryklins management of my back pain. He is very organized and knowledgeable in pain management. He is very personable. The only thing I don't like is that after your procedures you have to meet with someone else and not him.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

The office staff is horrible for patient care. They do not communicate clearly with the patient or with each other. I have found myself repeating myself numerous times after they've told me they would send along the message. I have been battling to get some sort of pain relief for months and the office has been no help.

Very pleased!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Such a great experience. Dr. Ryklin met with me and with certainty he could tell me what my injury was, and the options I had. After 2 inejctions, I am off of the daily Ibuprofen and have about 70% of my pain gone! I am hoping that this third injection next week takes care of the rest!