Dr. Daniel Ryssman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Ryssman?

An Amazing Surgeon Right Here!!! (My family loves him!!!)

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr. Ryssman was a very caring man. The weekend after i had my surgery he call me to just check up on me. He also replied to email i had sent him with questions I had. He made appointments with him short and simple, he also made them easy to schedual. The only thing that I don't like that after you get your boot off and start walking on it, (foot and ankle) he doesn't see you until a year after surgery. not even to check up on your progress.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Very friendly, make my appointments and surgery enjoyable

Tendon surgery and bunion osteotomy

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ryssman and Emily are awesome! I am from Chicago and I came to Mayo because I did not trust the surgeons there and their arrogant attitudes. Dr. Ryssman is professional, patient and listens to your concerns. He will answer all of your questions and put you at ease. Highly recommended. Thank you!

Kind, caring, skilled doctor.

Posted on July 7th, 2013

Dr. Ryssman is a great doctor. He is so kind and compassionate. I have never had a doctor that I felt cared so much. I had 2 surgeries performed by him and feel very confident that he is only concerned about my best interest. Just a great person!

Posted on June 9th, 2013

Dr. Russian always took time to answer questions. I felt like I had a good understanding of the problem and treatment options before deciding to proceed with surgery. I'd feel comfortable contacting him with problems in the future. He was very patient.

Posted on March 4th, 2013

My daughter had surgery in December. I received a personal phone call on the weekend from Dr. Ryssman. I am a nurse and I know only the BEST physicians would even think about calling to check on a patient...especially on the weekend. He is very caring and everything is going great post op.

Awesome orthopedic surgeon!

Posted on September 15th, 2012

Dr. Ryssman is awesome! After my 84 y/o mom had a frightening experience of a late night fall, fracturing her hip, he gave her back her independence! And after 30 days of great in-pt therapy/ rehab, she is back home living alone again! He is VERY kind, caring, & personable- NOT like the average arrogant orthopedic surgeons! He even returns your call-& on the same day! My mom even loves him! ( & she does not like a lot of dr.s)

calicanius talas fusion Roxanne

Posted on April 7th, 2012

Dr. Ryssman is a WONDERFUL, CARING, EXCELLENT Doctor. He has the best bed side manor, very easy to talk too, cares about you as a person. My surgery turned out positive and he said as long as I did as he said I would be good as new. I recommend anybody to oversee their medical needs. HE ROCKS!!!!!!

Posted on July 31st, 2017