Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel S Conrad
Dr. Daniel S Conrad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with another office in Saint Paul, MN. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Conrad is affiliated with United Hospital, Phillips Eye Institute and Unity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel S Conrad has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Eye Exam
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
The staff at this office are not professional. While trying to get my prescription refilled, it took more than five documented calls, and multiple conversations and still the office would not provide insurance requested information.I ended up with the wrong drug and of course had to pay for it out of pocket. Doctor never called back and "nurse" is clueless. Find someone else.
Dr. Conrad is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Daniel S Conrad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel S Conrad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.