Dr. Daniel S Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel S Frank?

I attended a group type visit and really enjoyed the time with my doctor as well as all the information I got

Ignores when a problem arises

Dr. Frank Has been non responsive as the insurance company put it when it comes to filling out paperwork. The doctor has been asked numerous times to send in medical records of a deceased patient so the insurance co. can handle his affairs. The doctor has ignored every request. Nice guy!

Caring and Smart

Dr Frank has been my doctor ever since I moved to Las Vegas. While I have no serious medical problems, he always takes the time to explain everything to me and make sure I have the latest information on my health conditions. I wound never consider changing primary care physicians!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Dr. Frank is wonderful and caring. He takes the time to listen and to answer any and all questions. He is my primary care provider and I also took my uncle to him and my uncle is mentally disabled and he tries his best to talk to my uncle in a way that he could understand. He is caring and really knows what he is doing.

Dr. Daniel S Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.