Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel S Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 62
On the original date I was scheduled Dr. Thomas noticed something highly suspicious in my L breast by studying my recent mammogram. He encouraged me in seeking that out further and then coming back to him. It ended up that I had a lumpectomy in my L breast. I was very lucky that Dr. Thomas found that .
I had an my breasts lifted and was left with bad scares all over my my breasts and shortly after one side started falling and now I look worse then before and now I have to pay even more to have him fix it which I feel was his wrong doing. The front office lady should not even be working with the patients cause her customer service duties are very bad.
I had my breasts lifted and enhanced and they turned out worse then before my surgery and now I've been trying to get them fixed but it's gonna cost more money for him to fix his mistakes, and some of his staff is very unprofessional and she treats patients very rood, Kelly needs to be replaced, so she don't scare any more patients away.
Dr. Thomas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- New York Medical College
Dr. Daniel S Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Daniel S Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chico, CA.