Dr. Daniel J Sabol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Sabol?

Quality doctor. A+

Dr. Sabol is one of the few doctors I've seen who actually listens to his patients. I'm very aware of my medical issues, what treatments work and what treatments don't work. Dr. Sabol's approach is very much a partnership with his patient, I felt as though my knowledge of my medical issues was respected, and that he was simply a learned adviser to guide me in my long-term care and treatment and not some all knowing doctor-god who tells me what I should and should not do. If you value a doctor who wants to work with you not dictate to you, Dr. Sabol is your man.

Dr. Sabol's professionalism

Dr. Daniel Sabol has been my care provider for well on eight years. I have found him to be an especially adept communicator--both listening to my concerns and giving me advice.

Dr. Daniel J Sabol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, NM.