Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel L Sadler has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I first met Dr. Sadler through my mom, he performed colon surgery on her in 1999. Her first visit with a colon specialist told her she had cancer, scared her to death, and then she was referred to Dr. Sadler, who was calming, intelligent, kind. She did not have cancer, her performed surgery to remove scar tissue and she was fine in about 6 weeks. She loved him through the years, was only professional and good to her, and he performed my first colonscopy and it was uneventful. I highly recommend Dr. Sadler
Dr Sadler was fantastic, ended up there after two different Dr's first misdiagnosed, then performed unsuccessful surgery on a cyst. Dr Sadler was straightforward, honest, and very reassuring after the heck I'd been through. He removed the cyst and got me back on(well, off, heehee, couldn't sit!) my feet. Very pleasant, always smiling, and extremely quailified to do what he does, I'd tell anyone who was in need of his services to run, not walk, to his office.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2011, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2013, 2016, 2015, 2011, 2008, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Daniel L Sadler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Jersey Colon & Rectal, 704 US Highway 202, Bridgewater, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel L Sadler in this video.
Dr. Daniel L Sadler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgewater, NJ.