Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel A Saviers has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My husband recently went to Dr Saviers for a nerve test. He was put on disability by his primary dr in Dec and they have been trying to figure out what exactly is wrong. He was referred to Dr Savier for nerve testing..My husband has anxiety issues and is diagnosed with Bi-Polar, has been for years, that is in records that drs should read before treating a patient. He asked husband about disability and after being told he had applied for SSI and was waiting for a response from them, Dr Savier told him he had planned this out well, hadn't he..Why in the world would you tell anyone that but someone who is treated for anxiety anyways? He has now been feeling like a worthless piece of dog doo since his visit with this TERRIBLE doctor.. He will NOT be going back, even if referred again. We have all been trying to console him and telling him not to take it personal, that this guy has no clue what he is going thru and had no right to say that to him but anyone who lives with a Bi-Polar, anxiety filled person knows this makes no difference to them. I am so angry I could spit nails... PLEASE PEOPLE..THINK about it before you visit him, especially if you have any problems like my husband does..TERRIBLE< TERRIBLE TERRIBLE... If this so called doctor reads this, you should be ASHAMED!!!!! I have to give him one star but in reality it should be negative stars...
The office staff and Medical Assistant were very pleasant and helpful but Dr. Saviers' visit had me in tears. He was very unsympathetic of my condition, was rude, untactful and treated me like I was being confrontational with when understanding my diagnosis was all I was looking for an explanation on.I was trying to get him to explain things. He also left the office during our appointment and never returned. I sat waiting for his return and the Medical Assistant came in and walked me out. I had no idea the appointment even ended. Awful MD!
32 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1986
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Daniel A Saviers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRehabilitation Medicine Physicians, 2780 E Barnett Rd Ste 320, Medford, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel A Saviers in this video.
Dr. Daniel A Saviers is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Medford, OR.