2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel A Saviers?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Saviers was very polite and he explained everything he was doing as the testing went along. The testing wasn’t pleasant but Dr. Saviers did his best to prepare you for it and apologized afterwards. I would definitely recommend Dr. Saviers

POOR EXCUSE OF A DR

My husband recently went to Dr Saviers for a nerve test. He was put on disability by his primary dr in Dec and they have been trying to figure out what exactly is wrong. He was referred to Dr Savier for nerve testing..My husband has anxiety issues and is diagnosed with Bi-Polar, has been for years, that is in records that drs should read before treating a patient. He asked husband about disability and after being told he had applied for SSI and was waiting for a response from them, Dr Savier told him he had planned this out well, hadn't he..Why in the world would you tell anyone that but someone who is treated for anxiety anyways? He has now been feeling like a worthless piece of dog doo since his visit with this TERRIBLE doctor.. He will NOT be going back, even if referred again. We have all been trying to console him and telling him not to take it personal, that this guy has no clue what he is going thru and had no right to say that to him but anyone who lives with a Bi-Polar, anxiety filled person knows this makes no difference to them. I am so angry I could spit nails... PLEASE PEOPLE..THINK about it before you visit him, especially if you have any problems like my husband does..TERRIBLE< TERRIBLE TERRIBLE... If this so called doctor reads this, you should be ASHAMED!!!!! I have to give him one star but in reality it should be negative stars...

Dr Saviers took plenty of time with , explained everything well and seemed truly caring.

Worst Physiatrist/Medical Professional

The office staff and Medical Assistant were very pleasant and helpful but Dr. Saviers' visit had me in tears. He was very unsympathetic of my condition, was rude, untactful and treated me like I was being confrontational with when understanding my diagnosis was all I was looking for an explanation on.I was trying to get him to explain things. He also left the office during our appointment and never returned. I sat waiting for his return and the Medical Assistant came in and walked me out. I had no idea the appointment even ended. Awful MD!

My visit was pleasant and informative. It seemed to be a very thorough examination. Any questions I had were answered without hesitation. Considering it was an examination for an uncomfortable affliction, the experience was very positive.

I had a good visit with Dr. Saviers. He was very thorough and I have follow up visits scheduled.

Terrible

Very rude and hostile. Treated me worse than I've ever been treated by any doctor.

very rude and abrasive; treated me like i was just being uncooperative, rather than disabled. not a healer...

Dr. Daniel A Saviers is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Medford, OR.

Dr. Daniel A Saviers Is this you?