Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel L Schaffner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Schaffner takes care of my 90 year old mother. He keeps her pain free without over medicating. He takes the time to listen to her and checks for interactions between her meds. Our family is thrilled with his attention to detail. Mother is often difficult to work with but he deals well with her.
I was told that Dr. Shaffner usually is running late. My thinking was that since he seemed to be quite popular, he would likely be worth a little waiting-room time. My gamble paid off and I was right! Dr. Shaffner is a skilled physician with a warm and caring way about him. He never rushes, spending as much time as needed to address your concerns and give each patient an in-dept exam. I couldn't be happier with him as our primary physician.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Daniel L Schaffner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSierra Ambulance Services Inc, 40755 Winding Way, Oakhurst, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel L Schaffner in this video.
Dr. Daniel L Schaffner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakhurst, CA.