Dr. Daniel J Schwarze Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel J Schwarze?

He's saved me a year already from a knee replacement and we are still going. He's very personable and caring.

I was referred to Dr Schwarze and I can't say enough good. He actually spends time with you and did a great job on my hip! If you need an orthopedic surgeon in St. Louis you can't get better care/quality/experience and personal touch than Dr. Schwarze.

Finally an honest opinion

After a bunch of useless appointments, I finally got a definitive answer to my problem that did not require surgery. He limps because he does not want to have surgery either. Finally a surgeon who is not knife happy. His office filled out all my paperwork without a problem

He had my benefits program from work canceled bc he said I refused treatments, and that I could nt explain my therapy program. The treatments he offered had recently been done one i couldn't afford and the therapy was swimming and rehab that he sent me to. When I received my denial letter in the mail I couldn't believe he put those statement in his notes,when I tried to questioned him on them he told me he really didn't care he's not in to politics and dealing with insurance company. He was very rude to me and I would not recommend him to anyone, and told me there's nothing he can do for me.

Read before going

Made an appt to see this guy for a 3 rd opinion. Wow he is extremely overweight with a limp and he was talking to me about MY hip. He was sweating profusely, he was unprofessional and he treated me like an idiot. Turns out I didn't need the surgery he strongly suggested. DO NOT GO TO THIS GUY!

Regular Guy

He is to the point. Easy to talk with. Really seems interested in your problems. Helps find referrals if needed

I would Honestly recommend him .. He is to me a Layman's term doctor. Says it the way it is and not offended if you want a second opinion. This will be my second surgery with him 2 different things going on, so therefore I trust and respect him....

Dr. Daniel J Schwarze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.