Dr. Daniel D Sherbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel D Sherbert?

I don't recommend to anyone, My sister did a tummy tuck by him and she is not happy with the result.

Very nice Dr...

BEST DOCTOR EVER!

Dr. Sherbert is a rare find. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and genuinely cares for his patients. His office staff is welcoming and helpful and always willing to laugh with you! I give my highest recommendation to Dr. Sherbert and thank him for being the kind of doctor.

Competent and Compassionate

Found Dr. Sherbert to be competent and compassionate, he pays attention to his patients and ensures they understand the pre and post surgery instructions. He sets realistic goals and meets them. I felt very "safe" with him.

Great Doctor

Had reconstruction after mastectomy. He's kind, patient, and does great work.

Best Doctor in His Field

Highly skilled and intuitive physician. Excellent bedside manner. Courteous, kind and caring. Excellent listener. Very thorough. The doctor and his staff are always readily available and very caring and professional. I feel fortunate to be in Dr. Sherbert's care.

Tummy tuck patient

Dr.Sherbert is the best doctor I have ever met. He was extremely patient and understanding about my phobia of needles and made me feel at home.

Best doctor!!!!!!!

I was recommended to see him by a co worker. Being a nurse I asked around and everyone said see Dr.sherbert! He was my first and only consultation I had seen for breast augmentation! This man knows what he's doing and is so humble! The day off my surgery all the nurses in pre-op raved about him. One week post op and I feel great! He has the best bed side manners, puts patients at ease! I highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

Dr. Sherbert is fantastic!

I have had 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Sherbert and am extremely happy! He is caring, thorough, efficient, and answers any and all questions. When in Beaumont both times, I could tell by the way the nurses reacted to Dr. Sherbert, that he was well-respected. I would recommend Dr. Sherbert highly.

surgery 5 weeks ago

after over 18 months of getting opinions from 4 different plastic surgeons my husband and I decided on Dr Sherbert. Choosing him was the best decision that I have ever made. Dr Sherbert is by far the most caring doctor that I have ever met when you are with him he gives you his undivided attention and answers all of your questions. It has been just 5 weeks since he performed a breast lift, augmentation and abdomnioplasty. I am very pleased with my results. this man takes alot of pride in his work and it shows tremendously. Thank You Dr. Sherbert for what you have given me!!!While I was in the hospital all of the nurses told me that I had chosen the plastic surgeon that they would choose and that made me feel very confident in my decision

I am an RN who wanted to have breast augmentation done. I work in pre-op and recovery so I asked my co-workers in the OR who I should go to. I also asked my relative who is a physician to see who people at his facility would recommend. We all came up with Dr. Sherbert. He was excellent from the pre-op care to all of my follow-ups. He has since done surgery on family, is going to do surgery on other family, and my neighbor is returning from out of state to have him do her surgery. I highly recommend him. Grea man, great surgeon!

Dr. Sherbert

I just had abdominal liposuction from Dr. Sherbert - both him and his staff are great! He's honest, sincere, and really listened to my concerns. I wouldn't hesitate returning to him or referring family and friends - he's great!