Dr. Daniel Silcox III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Silcox III?

Great Doctor

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Dr. Silcox and staff are wonderful.

Best Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Dr. Silcox is amazing. He made me feel like I was his top priority and spent the time to seat and listen and answer all my questions and concerns. I was a workers comp case and really appreciated being treated so well and not just wc patient. Dr. Silcox is what a doctor should be, compassionate, intelligent, kind, and a high quality surgeon. He is definitely worth the wait to see. The surgery staff at the perimeter center were by far the best. All around a great experience.

Wouldn't be walking

Posted on November 13th, 2012

If it was not for Dr Silcox, I would not be walking today. Seven years ago, he was the only doctor who listened and responded. I had another doctor rupture two discs in my back doing "an experimental non-surgical procedure". I was not informed as to the risk, but I wish I saw Dr Silcox first.

Exceptional care

Posted on September 25th, 2010

Dr. Hal Silcox is the type of doctor we all want: caring, concerned, professional, knowledgeable, takes time to explain details, and above all, a man of faith. He will pray with you before your surgery if you ask him to. His manner put me completely at ease and I knew he wanted to help me feel better. My surgery was a great success. I highly recommend him.

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I came to Dr Silcox with a work injury, thus he was suspicious of the injury. He ordered tests and within 6 weeks, I was having a spinal fusion done.He is very professional, answered all of my questions, took the time to really listen to me and took the necessary steps to fix the issue.I am very impressed with Dr Silcox, and I would recommend him. As a side note, all his staff are very warm and friendly, which is out of the norm for today's standards. Makes a refreshing change.

Just had surgery (ACDF) from Dr. Silcox

Posted on August 28th, 2009

Dr. Silcox is a fantastic doctor. He is patient , knowledgeable and so approachable. I felt secure in his care and would reccommend him to anyone for surgery! Excellent experience!

Posted on October 22nd, 2017