Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel E Silpa has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Daniel E Silpa has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Daniel E Silpa has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel E Silpa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I'm sure he is a fine doctor but his information for billing is very inaccurate. I was sent a bill from a billing company that was not mine. The person had my first and last name but nothing else was correct. be very careful when dealing with doctors in emergency rooms. This was a lazy way to collect money. Not only did I get this other persons bill but I am receiving bills from a collection agency. I find the billing companies contact a business called "Search America". They just guess that you are this person. Improper and very wrong information was given to the billing company by Dr. Silpa's office. After much research and talking to several people I find the person who should have been billed is homeless. Something was known at the time of service by this doctor. Careless record keeping by his staff caused us much distress. And to top it off we were told that Dr. Silpa has no office and not contact number available to the person they have attended in the emergency room. And they are not affiliated with the hospital as far as any liability is concerned. So according to Blake Hospital if something is not right with the treatment you receive they will not help and will give no information to assist you.
Dr. Silpa, and everyone I came in contact with at the Pinnacle Urgent Care center was wonderful. It was the very best experience I've ever had at a walk-in clinic in my entire life. Even when it was busy, everyone was kind and courteous, from reception, to triage, to treatment, to discharge. I'm telling all my friends to head to the Pinnacle to find out what ails them.
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEmcare, 2020 59th St W, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel E Silpa in this video.
Dr. Daniel E Silpa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.