Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel M Silverberg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
He told me my diagnosis High Grade Carcinoma from another dr in his practice. I felt so scared when I found out but he discussed all about and I understood. I felt ay ease and comfortable with him. I felt better to know what have etc. I am forever grateful he did 2 surgeries of my bladder cancer. He noticed I lived in Bethlehem and I said Yes. He said went to a school in area told me and I told him my grandfather taught there he said he knew him was his teacher. I was so happy he taught him math. It made me smiled I love my grandfather and thinking about cancer I trusted him and also was in good hands my Angel Grandad was watching over me. I loved that I met him but sadly cuz cancer. Thank you so much for helping me appreciate it! I am so grateful!
43 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Erie County Medical Center
Dr. Daniel M Silverberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Specialists Of Lehigh Valley, 5018 Medical Center Cir Ste 240, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel M Silverberg in this video.
Dr. Daniel M Silverberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.