Dr. Daniel M Silverberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel M Silverberg?

Dr. Silverburg

He told me my diagnosis High Grade Carcinoma from another dr in his practice. I felt so scared when I found out but he discussed all about and I understood. I felt ay ease and comfortable with him. I felt better to know what have etc. I am forever grateful he did 2 surgeries of my bladder cancer. He noticed I lived in Bethlehem and I said Yes. He said went to a school in area told me and I told him my grandfather taught there he said he knew him was his teacher. I was so happy he taught him math. It made me smiled I love my grandfather and thinking about cancer I trusted him and also was in good hands my Angel Grandad was watching over me. I loved that I met him but sadly cuz cancer. Thank you so much for helping me appreciate it! I am so grateful!

One of the best doctors my husband and I ever met. He REALLY listens!!

Knowledgable. Listens. Empathetic. One of the best health care professionals I've encountered. Highly recommended.