Dr. Daniel P Sipple Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel P Sipple?

Highest possible rating for Dr Sipple

I have been an advanced practice nurse for forty years and now am on the other side of the stethoscope, so pretty familiar with health care! It was my good fortune to be referred to Dr Sipple . He is not only knowledgeable, but puts every ounce of his enthusiastic personality into providing excellent care. He listens, he cares and he is a man doing a job well suited to him. THE BEST!

where oh where are you

Dr. Sipple was fantastic! !! Can anyone please tell me where he is at now sine Health east lost the best doctor they had? I have called a million times..no one knows.

Healtheast lost out

Dr. Sipple was the best doctor I have ever seen. Healtheast should have done a better job holding on to him. He is no longer in Maplewood big loss for all of us especially Healtheast.

Dr. Daniel Sipple is a great medical provider (as you can see by my ratings). Each time I saw him, I was very impressed. He would always go above and beyond to accommodate me and my medical conditions. He is a great asset to any medical organization.

Where did he come from, Heaven?

Best doctor I've had in my life. After multiple surgical opinions, Mayo Clinic, ump-teen medication trials, he did a radiofrequency on my sacroiliac joint that no one else ever offered me. Now I can walk and stand for 20 minutes and am able to live at home, no nursing home. Has a cut out poster of John Wayne in the office.

Best Dr ever! Where is he now? When I called for appt. (Healtheast Spine- Maplewood) they said he was no longer there and if that's the case I will go somewhere else!

After a through search...

I searched for two years from AZ, CA, CA and the found DR. Sipple with the help of a friend who is also a surgeon. I had many opinions and because of the pain was ready to submit to a wheel chair and pain pills. Thanks to the good natured genius of Dr. Sipple, I am now able to function fully...with no pain, and NO pills.

I was nervous before the injection, but he made me laugh and was very confident which helped me through it. What impressed me most was that he called me personally after my neck injection to see how I was doing.

I saw Dr. Sipple to see if he could help me with tennis elbow. It's been an on and off issue for years. He gave me a steroid shot and it has been very helpful and the most relief I have gotten to date. He took to the time to explain to me what was happening and how the steroid would work. He is patient and took two phone calls after the procedure to answer my questions. I really liked him and found him to be very personable unlike other Dr's I've seen in the past.

Took the time to explain what I had, went over images, easy to talk to.

Professional, knowledgable, very kind and caring

I would recommend him in a minute. He is very caring and seems to know what he is doing. He is highly recommend by other doctors.

Nice guy. Knew what he was doing and really seemed to care about me as a patient.