Dr. Daniel Smullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Smullen?

Posted on June 26th, 2016

Dr. Smullen, gave the best anesthetic I have ever had. No ill effects, and total post operative pain control. His calm demeanor and pleasant personality relieved the tension of having a ten hour operation for a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. If I have to have another surgery in the future, I would request Dr. Smullen.

Arrogant -hole

Posted on March 5th, 2014

I have never been treated so rudely by a professional in any field as I was by Dan Smullen. He was sent up to put in an IV, nothing fancy or demanding, and he wanted to give me lidocaine first. I have never jumped or flinched when being stuck with a needle, but lidocaine burns. When I told him it wouldn't be necessary, he insisted. "Just let me do my thing, okay, or you can find someone else to do it." "Okay, go." [He continued] "No, get out." Totally unacceptable.

Posted on March 27th, 2015