Dr. Daniel Sneed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Sneed?

Posted on March 21st, 2016

Been my doctor for years

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Dr. Sneed was a wonderful doctor to my wife. He showed genuine compassion and took the time to listen to her. We love him and his staff.

Patient for approximately ten years

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I went through several family doctors before finally finding Dr. Sneed. I highly recommend him. He is compassionate and takes time to listen to concerns. He is diligent in finding the right medications and/or treatments that are effective for your diagnoses.

Dr. Sneed

Posted on June 17th, 2013

Dr. Sneed is wonderful. I have many health issues & he is very accurate with his diagnosis. He also refers me to specialists that are very good as well. Our family is happy to have him as our Dr.

Good Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2013

I have been going to see this doctor for about 3 years and I would recommend him to anyone. He is as good with children as he is with adults. He takes time to listen and he cares. All my visits to him have been without a doubt comfortable and he has always taken care of my needs and my family. I wish there were more doctors like him.

Office staff is horrible

Posted on November 13th, 2012

The doctor is nice, doesnt spend a lot of time with you. What bothers me is the rude staff members. Please retrain or reevaluate our payroll. They way they responded to a simple follow up phone call was highly unprofessional. Even upon a blood draw, attitude was given. Recommend fixing this...it affects the Doctors name..

Horrible office staff

Posted on May 4th, 2012

I sit here right now at 4pm on a Friday afternoon, VERY angry that they never returned the pharmacy call for a refill of cough medication - which I requested YESTERDAY. Now, I get to spend all weekend coughing. Think they'll be glad to hear from me on Monday morning? I'm firing this doctor - he is ok, but his office staff is AWFUL. Rude, condescending, abrupt, and absolutely uncaring.

Greatest Doctor Ever!

Posted on July 14th, 2010

I almost hate to give him a good recommendation, because then his office will be too busy for me get easily get in to see him. He has treated my 3 kids. Even though they are young, I take them to him when they are sick, because his hours are so convenient. He has referred me to 3 other specialists. All of whom are also excellent doctors. My son even had an allergic asthmatic reaction and he answered after hours so that I could get him treated with a nebulizer.

Posted on June 28th, 2010

An excellent doctor. He has always had time for me, and his walk-in policy is very convenient with my work schedule.

Best Dr ever!

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Dr. Sneed has been my Dr. for about twenty years, I would never go to anyone else!

Excellent Family Doctor! Recommended

Posted on May 11th, 2009

I've used Dr. Sneed for years. He has helped me manage my pain with my back for sometime now. He is easy to schedule appointments with, and returns calls the same day. I highly recommend this doctor!

Posted on April 8th, 2017