Dr. Daniel So Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel So?

Posted on July 12th, 2017

Best type 1 diabetic care ever 1

Posted on May 19th, 2016

I am very happy with Dr. So. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and kind. He is very much in demand. I'm very happy to have been directed to him by one of the surgeon's at the hospital.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Enjoyed visiting with Dr. So.

Very Good Endocrinology & Diabetes MD

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

I have had numerous Endocrinology & Diabetes doctors over the years. Dr So gets to the point and answers all my questions and recommends the course of action when needed. Dr So is in the top two doctors I ever had treating my diabetes

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. So and staff for many years. I could not ask for better care !

Posted on September 11th, 2012

My experience with Dr. So was awful. After one blood test I was put on a pill for low thyroid level. My thyroid level was left unchecked in error for a period of 18 months at which time my level was unbelievably high. His answer was that the pill had nothing to do with it. I am not on any pill and my level is normal, but I'm left with a bulging eye. BE CAREFUL and no what tests need to be run.

Pat

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Dr. So is polite, a good listener, very perceptive of my medical needs, careful to ask the right questions in looking for a cause to a medical problem, and an overall gentleman. I would recommend him to anyone.... and I already have. Getting very good reports from those I have recommended to him.

Posted on April 25th, 2011

difficult to make an appointment but very satistified with Dr. So's clinical skill and the care.

Posted on March 4th, 2011

This office is the rudest doctors office I have been too and they cannot even schedule correctly.

Poor listening skills

Posted on September 28th, 2010

Asked me one question. Ignored or dismissed anything I told him. Talked at length about his theories about what he thought was going on with my health, but completely disregarded the input I kept trying to intrude into his monologue. Interpreted anything I said to support his ideas, with no interest in the facts of my condition or medical history. Seemed to pull information out of his own head (or someplace south of that). Terrible, depressing experience.

Posted on December 8th, 2009

Dr. So seems unable or unwilling to treat a pt. as an individual who might have thoughts in regard to his/her own treatment. He very much enjoys having and holding power over his pts. Do let his smile fool you.

Posted on November 27th, 2017