Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Daniel G Sohn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Daniel G Sohn has the following 17 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Daniel G Sohn has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Daniel G Sohn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Sohn was friendly and answered all my questions. He provided alternatives and suggestions for care of my broken foot. However, he seemed to question surgical techniques used by my surgeon in Chicago, IL, where I had bilateral hip and knee replacements. Felt his ego was in conflict with true intelligent doctoring. Questioned anterior approach to hip replacement, which, I believe, should be the only way to perform a hip replacement. Not sure why this office seems to view this kind of surgery negatively. Also questioned my doctor's choice to keep my knee cap in place. Rumor has it Dr. Edwards has bumbled a few surgeries. Ego, again, gets in the way of progressing forward and learning from mistakes. Dr. Sohn is the better choice, just wish he had a firm handshake.
Dr Sohn is quick and to the point. Explains the procedure process very well and listens to you. He is very caring and attenative. I had a knee replacement a couple years ago and my knee now has been super. I highly recommend Dr. Sohn for any kind of orthopedic surgery. I tell everyone about him who tells me about their joints.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Regents Of U Of M Umh University Of Michigan Hospital
Dr. Daniel G Sohn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSw Michigan Center For Orthopedics And Sports Medicine, 183 Peace Blvd, Saint Joseph, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Daniel G Sohn in this video.
Dr. Daniel G Sohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.