Dr. Daniel G Sohn Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Daniel G Sohn?

Not worth the 6 month wait

After waiting 6 months to see him. He gave me two shots and left As he was leaving I said "wait! I have questions". Can I exercise? He said yes and left! I had more questions and wanted answers but he was gone.

Excellent bedside manner. Thorough in his explanation. Shows compassion.

Gets the Job Done

Dr. Sohn was friendly and answered all my questions. He provided alternatives and suggestions for care of my broken foot. However, he seemed to question surgical techniques used by my surgeon in Chicago, IL, where I had bilateral hip and knee replacements. Felt his ego was in conflict with true intelligent doctoring. Questioned anterior approach to hip replacement, which, I believe, should be the only way to perform a hip replacement. Not sure why this office seems to view this kind of surgery negatively. Also questioned my doctor's choice to keep my knee cap in place. Rumor has it Dr. Edwards has bumbled a few surgeries. Ego, again, gets in the way of progressing forward and learning from mistakes. Dr. Sohn is the better choice, just wish he had a firm handshake.

Great Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr Sohn is quick and to the point. Explains the procedure process very well and listens to you. He is very caring and attenative. I had a knee replacement a couple years ago and my knee now has been super. I highly recommend Dr. Sohn for any kind of orthopedic surgery. I tell everyone about him who tells me about their joints.

Shoulder

Dr. Sohn did surgery on my right shoulder about 8 years ago, everything went perfect. Unfortunately, I now injured my left shoulder with a fall. He is a very direct and to the point Dr. which I personally like. I would suggest him to anyone in need of his services.